Legacy Football Booster Club Fees
The LHS Football Booster Club is a body made up of all the parents in the program. It is a platform to be organized as a group (with input from all) to support the football program. The mission is to support the coaches, players and school to make the Legacy Football team a top program in the state, provide a top ranked experience for the boys and make the games enjoyable to the fans.
You may be asking what does the school provide and why is it so important to support the Booster Club?
- – Coaches for the 9-12 program
- – An athletic director to organize schedules and officials
- – School athletic trainer
- – Field, Basic Equipment helmets/pads, limited footballs, and game day uniforms
- – Transportation to out of town games
The LHS Football Booster club provides:
- – Meals for all teams that travel to games 100 miles away
- – Meals/snacks after open fields
- – All players meals at the end of the year banquet
- – Additional coaching staff positions for the Freshman/JV/Varsity team
- – Team camp Transportations
- – Field Equipment, HD Video Cameras, Ipads, travel Bags, top of the line helmets, practice jerseys, sideline jackets, additional footballs
- – Team and player banners
- – Game day programs for fans
- – Hudl subscription for video, playbook, & team communication
- – Professional Development for coaches
- – Coverage for a team videographer and/or photographer.
- – Organizes clothing store for fan gear, meals, lodging, end of year banquet, social media, the website and pretty much anything extra that happens.
As a parent what does the LHS Football Booster Club ask of parents within the program?
- 1. Annual $60 dues (payable via check to LHS Football Booster club or online within the form below) or sell an LHS Football Booster Club Business Sponsorship.
- 2. Work with your class rep to volunteer for a minimum of 1 activity through the season.