BPS Foundation Employee Donation Campaign
As a BPS employee we want to say thank you for everything you do to empower our learners to thrive each and every day. The Bismarck Public Schools Foundation’s primary mission is to assist BPS in empowering every learner to thrive through enhances services and recognition for students and staff. We are excited to announce that we have implemented an Employee Donation Campaign for the 23/24 school year!
There are so many benefits to donating to the BPS Foundation through this campaign:
- Donations to the BPS Foundation DIRECTLY impact the students and staff that we work with each and every day, empowering our students and staff.
- When you donate during the employee campaign you will receive FREE BPS swag! All donations will receive a BPS Lanyard, donations of $75+ receive a free t-shirt, donations of $150+ receive their choice between a padfolio or a backpack!
- All donors will be entered to win 1 of 5- 1/2 personal days that will be subbed by our BPS Cabinet!
- 98% of all funding that is provided to the BPS Foundation is provided to programs that directly impact our staff and students- you pick the area you would like impacted with your donation!
- Donations made on this page during the campaign window will have the ability to be run through a payroll deduct making the donation simple and easy! A $75 donation is less than $5/paycheck for hourly employees, making it about the cost of a cup of coffee!
Again, thank you for all that you do to empower our learners to thrive! If you are interested in donating through this campaign, please fill out the form below:
The ability to participate in the BPS Employee donation drive has expired. If you would like to give to a particular school or need within Bismarck Public Schools, please go to bpsfoundation.com/give. Thank you!